Sagicor Life - Leading Unit Manager Errol Moss
Learn more about Errol in this blog post.
How long have you been a Sagicor Life advisor?
I have been in the Business for 18 Years.
What do you enjoy the most about being an advisor?
Seeing my Client’s benefit from what was initially recommended (Family Income/Critical Care//Pension/Fund for Children Education/Emergency Funds etc) is what I enjoys most.
What is your biggest/most fond accomplishment in your career as an advisor?
My greatest accomplishment was to:
• be the Sales Man of the Year for the Montego Bay Branch in 2009,
• be the Top Unit Manager for Sagicor in two consecutive years (2015/16).
• To have all my Advisors in my Unit Qualified for MDRT in 2020 (a COVID 19 year).
Which Sagicor Life product do you like the most and why?
The best Plan for me is the Ultra Life Plan because it provides a wide range of benefits via Face Amount and Riders. Namely : Family Security/Income Continuance/Mortgage Security/Accidental Benefits for Insured and Family, Disability Income/Term and whole life Insurance/Investment.
How do you stay motivated as a leader?
I stayed motivated By :
a) Reading and Listening to Inspiring Leaders such TD Jakes/John Maxwell.
b) Just seeing my Agents growing and developing
c) Seeing them accomplishing their individual goals and objectives
Your top 3 things to share with other managers/leaders?
I would say to my colleague Managers:
• Love and care for ALL your People (Advisors)
• Respect them
• Inspire and seek to impact their lives positively
• Be there for them every time and all the time – in the good and bad times.