How to Apply
The Sagicor Foundation offers two types of scholarships:
- Scholarships are available to students pursuing their first degree only at selected universities/colleges in Jamaica. Students at any level (year) can apply.
- Scholarships are valued at up to $300,000 and is made payable directly to the
university to cover tuition expenses.
- These scholarships are open to children of parents who are covered under Sagicor Life Jamaica Government Employee Administrative Services Only (GEASO) and Commercial Health Policies.
- Parents are to apply for their child/children through their company’s Human Resource Department or Administrator of their Health Plan.
- The Champion boy and girl of the annual Jamaica Teachers’ Association/Sagicor National Athletic Championship are also awarded secondary scholarships.
For more information and to apply for a scholarship: