apply now


The Best Gift you can give your child is a bright future.

Open a Sagicor Bank Star Savers Account today with as little as $200.



Conditions Apply 

required documents

required documents

Documents Required:

  • Government Issued ID (Voter's ID or Passport or Driver's License)
  • Tax Registration Number (TRN) 
  • Birth Certificate for child/ren
  • Verified Passport Size Photo of child/ren
  • Proof of Address: Bank Statement or Utility Bill or Address Verification by Justice of the Peace or Electoral/National ID or Lease or Rental Document
  • Proof of Income: Last Pay Advice or Job Letter  
  • Self-employed Persons- Registration Document/Bank Statement for the last six (6) months


Welcome to Sagicor Bank!

Having all the required documents will save time. Here is a list of documents you can choose from:

Personal/Individual Accounts:

One valid photo identification required:

  • National ID Card with photo
  • Driver's License (photograph/signature)
  • Passport
  • Employee ID (photograph/signature)with letter from employer
  • Citizenship Card or Senior Citizen ID with Birth Certificate


  • TRN Card or Driver’s Licence (or the equivalent e.g. SSN, SIN, etc.)

Two character references required:

  • Employer for at least the last 3 months (signed by CEO of Company, Manager or equivalent)
  • Army officer (Major or above)
  • Attorney at Law
  • Clerk of Court
  • Consular Officer (High Commissioner/Ambassador)
  • Current Sagicor Client (2 years and in good standing)
  • Financial Institution (Manager or above)
  • Judge (Resident Magistrate or above)
  • Marriage Officer/Civil Registrar
  • Justice of the Peace/Notary Public
  • Police Officer (Deputy Superintendent or above)
  • Confirmed Sagicor Staff Members
  • Member of Parliament
  • Sagicor Providers (Doctors & Owners of Pharmacies)
  • Principal of school registered with the Ministry of Education

Any of the following:

  • Utility Bill (no more than 3 months old)
  • Current Statement from Financial Institution
  • Voter's Card
  • Letter/Declaration from Justice of the Peace Lease or Rental Agreement
  • College Admission letter when in dorms

Proof of source of funds/income:

  • The Jamaican regulation requires proof of source of funds.

Click here to view full requirements.