Sagicor Group Jamaica is a full service financial institution offering banking, investments, life & health insurance, pensions, and real estate services, with an outstanding history and reputation for leading innovation. We are committed to improving the lives of people in the communities in which we operate.
Sagicor Group Jamaica is a majority owned subsidiary of the Sagicor Financial Corporation (SFC). With a proud history dating back to 1840, SFC is a dynamic, indigenous Group which has been redefining financial services in the Caribbean, building a strong base from which it has expanded into the international financial services market. Sagicor now operates in 22 countries in the Caribbean, Latin America, and the United States. Sagicor Financial Corporation is listed on the Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago.
Sagicor Group Jamaica provides its clients with a comprehensive suite of financial solutions through the following companies:
- Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited - Life and Health Insurance and Annuities
- Sagicor Bank Jamaica Limited – Commercial Banking
- Sagicor Investments Jamaica Limited – Investment Banking
- Sagicor Property Services Limited- Property Management
- Sagicor Pooled Invesment Funds Limited - Pension Fund Management
- Sagicor Re Insurance (Cayman) Limited - Property and Casualty Insurance
- Sagicor General Insurance (Cayman) Limited - Property Casualty and Health Insurance
- Sagicor Insurance Managers Limited (Cayman) - Captives Management
- Sagicor Life of the Cayman Islands Ltd - Life Insurance & Annuities
- Employee Benefits Administrator Limited - Pension Administration
- Sagicor Insurance Brokers Limited - Facultative Brokerage
- Sagicor International Administrators Limited - Insurance Brokerage