If you are looking for a short or medium term investment, we have Repurchase Agreements (Repos) that will provide attractive returns in the following currencies:
- Jamaican dollars
- United States dollars
|Minimum transaction size in J$ currency||Minimum Transaction Size US$ Currency|
Contact a Wealth Advisor at 888-SAGICOR (724-4267) today for more details on including Repurchase Agreements in your investment portfolio.
- Competitive fixed interest rates—within the investment period.
- Interest payment options available.
- Option to reinvest the interest payments to the matured principal or have it deposited into your personal account
- Flexible terms from 30 days to 1 year
- Automatic renewal options available
Requirements & Regulations
- A valid Photo Identification (e.g Driver’s Licence, Passport, National ID, Voter’s ID)
- A Retail Repo Jamaica Centralized Securities Depository Trustee Services Account (for both new and existing customers)
- A valid TRN card from Tax Administration Jamaica (TAJ) for all account holders
- Two Character References (e.g Justice of the Peace, Notary Public, Clerk of Court, Attorney at Law)
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Source of Funds or Root of Income
- Completed and signed Client Account Opening Form
- Completed and signed Master Retail Repurchase Agreement
- Completed and signed Customer Information Form
- Completed and signed Account Mandate
For more information on Repurchase Agreement, click here.