To Our Business Partners:
We take this opportunity to outline the measures we are implementing to facilitate the secure electronic transmission of documentation from our brokers and employers.
Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
Each company will be required to assign a "Main User" who will be responsible for setting up access to the site. The following Main User details are required for authentication:
- Email Address
To provide Main User details CLICK HERE.
The File Transfer authentication process for the Main User is outlined below:
Submit enrollments through our Secure File Transfer Protocol (CFTP) by:
- Scanning and uploading form
- Uploading an Excel spreadsheet
We will accept an Excel spreadsheet listing, regardless of the number of enrollments, providing it includes the prescribed data fields listed below:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Middle Name
- Date of Birth
- Company ID
- Location (where applicable)
- Hire Date
- Effective Date
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Bank Name
- Bank Branch
- Bank Account No.
The Broker or HR Managers will be required to retain the hard copies of the enrollment forms with subscriber signatures.
GET REGULAR UPDATES
We encourage you to use our secure file transfer process to send us a listing of your employees' email addresses, this will allow use to:
- Communicate directly with members about claims payment status and explanation of benefits
- Provide access to our new wellness platform (Sagicor Engage); an online engagement programme for your teams which will provide timely tools to your team which will help with managing life events and challenges and, at the same time, be rewarded for it.