Motor Insurance Claims
What should you do if you are involved in an accident
- Do not leave the scene of the accident.
- Switch off the engine.
- Avoid further accidents and/or injury by parking the car safely and turning on your hazard lights.
- Check to see if anyone is injured.
- Locate and secure all motor vehicle documents and certificate of insurance.
- Call the police or ask someone to call for you. If you cannot call the police, report the accident to the nearest police station within 24 hours.
- Give the other driver(s) your name, and insurance details.
- Try and get as much information as possible about the other parties involved.
- Get name, address and telephone number of all possible witnesses.
How to Report a Motor Insurance Claim
Using Our Claims Portal
Use our claims portal to submit driver information, accident details, upload photos of the accident scene and any damage. You can even send photos of the other parties' drivers licence(s). All this from the Sagicor GO Client Portal.
Watch the Video to Learn More
- CLICK HERE to download your motor insurance claim form.
- Email your claims information to [email protected]