Home Insurance Claims
Steps to make your Property claim
If a covered loss does occur, here are some steps you can take:
- Immediately notify us that you have discovered the loss.
- Report the incident to the police and, if necessary, fire service.
- If a crime has been committed (such as burglary or theft), do not tamper with any potential evidence until after the police have had a chance to assess the scene.
- Protect your property from further damage. Keep all invoices and receipts of items used to secure the premises.
- Prepare a detailed list of all personal items damaged or lost.
- Locate and secure your insurance policy and any other personal documents.
- Complete a claim form and give a statement explaining how the loss occurred.
- Kindly obtain a copy of your statement given to the police, for our records.
- Email your claims information to [email protected].
Click here to download your home insurance claim form.