Motor Insurance Claims
If a covered loss does occur, here are some steps you can take:
- Do not leave the scene of the accident.
- Switch off the engine.
- Avoid further accidents and/or injury by parking the car safely and turning on your hazard lights.
- Check to see if anyone is injured.
- Locate and secure all motor vehicle documents and certificate of insurance.
- For roadside assistance call 234-HELP (4357) immediately and we will dispatch help to the scene.
- Call the police or ask someone to call for you. If you cannot call the police, report the accident to the nearest police station within 24 hours.
- Give the other driver(s) your name, and insurance details.
- Try and get as much information as possible about the other parties involved.
- Get name, address and telephone number of all possible witnesses.
- Email your claims information to [email protected]
CLICK HERE to download your motor insurance claim form.