Home Contents Insurance

Covering your contents

If your house is the structure, then its contents make it a home. Should unfortunate circumstances, like a fire or natural disaster, were to occur you’d want to replace them and get your life back to normal. Whether you own or rent, this insurance is a good idea.

Whether you own or are renting, insuring the contents of your home is very important.  Sagicor’s content insurance covers losses from natural disasters such as fire, flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes and land slippage; and from unforeseen circumstances like theft or riot.  Make sure you’re covered should anything happen to your furniture, appliances, electronic equipment, personal effects and any other valuables.

Other benefits include, but aren’t limited to:

  • Finding alternative accommodations
  • Replacement of external door locks
  • Contents needing to be temporarily removed from your residence
  • Replacement of mirrors and broken glass within furniture
  • Removing debris
  • Reimbursing jewellery and credit card losses related to theft
  • Replacing spoiled food
  • Replacing accidentally damaged computers and audio/video equipment

Please call your agent or contact us at 1 (868) 623-4744 or [email protected] for more information about our products! 

Download Our Brochure

related products

Key Protector Home

Your home’s structure keeps you safe. This is a way of returning the favour - with insurance that protects your home, and provides you and your family with options should your house structure be compromised.

Read More