Avoid the lines. Pay Online!
Pay using the Sagicor GO Mobile App
Pay your life, health, motor, home and general insurance premiums and your mortgage using the Sagicor GO mobile app. Download from the Android or Apple iOS app stores today to pay conveniently using your credit card or VISA or Mastercard branded debit cards. You will need to register to use our mobile app. Be sure to have your policy number handy when registering. Can't remember your policy number? Call our contact center at 467-7707 for assistance.
Watch the video below to learn how to pay your premium using the Sagicor GO Mobile App
Pay using the Sagicor GO Client Portal
Pay your life, health, motor, home and general insurance premiums; even your mortgage payment using the Sagicor GO client portal. You will need to register to use our client portal. Be sure to have your policy number handy when registering. Can't remember your policy number? Call our contact center at 467-7707 for assistance. Login or Signup today!
You can use the same username and password for both the client portal and mobile app.
Watch the video below to learn how to pay your premium using the Sagicor GO Client Portal
Pay Using Online Banking
Motor, Home and General Insurance clients
- Premium payments can be made via commercial banks’ online banking portals or applications utilizing third party (other bank) transfers in the name of Sagicor General Insurance Inc at any:
- CIBC First Caribbean International Bank
- Swift Code: FCIBBBBB
- Branch Transit No. 09606
- Account No. 62812312
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- Scotia Bank.
In the memo line please be sure to place your policy number and the name of the insured.
Life, Health and Mortgage clients
- Account Name: Sagicor Life Inc, Cecil F. De Caires Building, St. Michael, Barbados
- First Citizens Bank (Barbados) Limited Bridgetown, Barbados
- Branch Name: Bridgetown
- Account Number: 50000032263
- Swift Code: FCTTBBBB
To ensure your payments are accurately applied, you are also required to do the following:
- Payment confirmation must be emailed to [email protected]
- Your email must include: name of Bank in which payment was remitted to, date of payment, your policy number, and the payment amount.
- In instances where a lump-sum was made for multiple policies, kindly indicate how the payment should be applied to each policy.