Stop Worrying. Save Time and Start Living.
One thing you might not realize is that as the cost of living goes up, so too does the cost of dying. Funeral costs have risen to the point that many families can be financially burdened by a burial.
We want to make sure that you’ve made the right preparations for your final expenses. Sagicor’s Peace Assured Plan III provides coverage for an individual’s funeral expenses and, most importantly, one less thing for your family to worry about during a difficult time.
Who Can Benefit from Peace Assured III?
- Young Adults reluctant to leave minor debt burdens on family members and who are new to financial planning.
- Children looking to purchase final expense insurance for their parents.
- Mature Adults who need additional insurance to supplement existing coverage.
- Seniors who have no insurance coverage and would like to eliminate their final debts.
Give the Gift of Debt Relief
Final Expenses Insurance policies provide coverage with a lump sum payment upon death of the insured. Sagicor Peace Assured III provides life insurance* that allows flexibility with a variety of payment options
ranging from 10 years, to age 80 and to age 100. This plan provides financial freedom for your loved ones to use the lump sum payment for any purpose including your funeral expenses. One less thing for your
family to worry about during this difficult time.
No Medical Tests Required
Without having to undergo a single test, anyone between the ages of 18 and 80 can qualify for this plan.
Flexible Coverage that Adjusts to You
With the purchase of this option, there is a feature that allows the coverage to increase the value of the sum insured by 3% annually. As the cost of living increases, your Sagicor Peace Assured III death benefit will increase. This ensures that when the benefit is paid, it can assist in covering your final expenses.
*Subject to waiting period.
Sagicor's Peace Assured III offers three final expense policies designed to fit your needs and offers peace of mind for you today and for the future. The payment options and the range of issue ages for each plan are as follows.
The range of features includes:
- No medical exam required
- Widest range of coverage on the market
- Guaranteed cash values grow over the duration of the policy
- Repatriation of the mortal remains benefit
- Option to choose level term or indexed that increases over time
- Considerable insurance to cover all final expenses
- Cash values can be used as a loan
- Quick turnaround times
terms and conditions
Peace Assured III is sold by Sagicor Life Inc, a member of the Sagicor Group of Companies. This product is intended to be a long-term contract and the cash values, especially in early years are frequently less than the total amount of premiums paid.