Flood Relief - Motor Claims - What to Do
1. Do not start your vehicle if it was involved in a flood.
2. Promptly report all claims, even minor ones. Do not speculate about the severity of the damages
3. Take pictures of the internal and external parts of your vehicle and the surrounding location.
4. Have your vehicle cleaned as soon as possible if it was involved in a flood. You can contact the following garages for cleaning services:
SM Auto Services – Marabella
Seepersad’s Auto – Claxton Bay
Ramesh Bhola Gasparillo
OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL GARAGE IN YOUR AREA
5. Keep all invoices / receipts to present for your claim.
6. For professional adjusting call 623 -4744 however if you are unable to reach us kindly contact the following adjusters:
Premiere Adjusters and valuation Services Limited
29 Lower Couva Road, Preysal
TEL: 223-4923 or 683-4584
E-mail: [email protected]
Insurance Investigation Services
Contact: Stephen Smith
Expert Auto Appraisal
TEL: 344-4225 or 757-5721
7. Claim forms can be downloaded from our website here. You can complete and email to: [email protected]
8. Please feel free to email all enquiries to [email protected]
9. Have as much of your insurance information at hand (policy number, vehicle registration, name of insured).