Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) across the Caribbean, continue to do the important work of highlighting the causes, initiatives and programmes that we all care about. We at Sagicor wish to empower and uplift our Caribbean NGOs as part of our Living our Vision Everyday (L.O.V.E.) corporate social responsibility programme with our first ever Helping Hands initiative.
This programme will see us partnering with NGOs across the Caribbean to bring awareness to, and uplift, their empowering causes and initiatives, helping them to drive the work that makes a difference in our communities.
We’re inviting nominations from across the region in the territories of Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, Antigua & Barbuda, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent. Nominations can be submitted by completing the form below.
• must be registered and provide proof/documentation of same to be part of the programme
• must have a credible reputation
• cause or purpose must align with any of Sagicor’s core businesses. The NGO must agree to provide a liaison to work with Sagicor over the life of the programme
• must be willing to sign a contract and agree to terms and conditions
• must have a purpose to make a difference in one of our core pillars- Education, Sports, Health or Community and Youth Development
How NGO’s will Benefit:
• Increased awareness around NGO purpose/causes/programmes
• Tangible and intangible support
The Selection Process:
NGOs will be chosen via a selection committee comprised of Sagicor team members who will review each nomination in detail. Shortlisted NGOs will be contacted for interviews. 1 NGO will be chosen from Barbados and Trinidad & Tobago and 1 NGO will be chosen from all Eastern Caribbean and Belize nominations - Antigua & Barbuda, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines.