Christopher Zacca, CD, BSc, MBA
President and Chief Executive Officer, Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited
Appointed President and CEO of Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited in May 2017.
- Holds a BSc in Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and an MBA from the University of Florida.
- More than 30 years of experience in public and private sector management, in particular, during the period 1982-2009 where he held various Senior Management positions in the private sector namely:- Vice President, Engineering - Desnoes & Geddes Limited (t/a Red Stripe), Brewers of Red Stripe Beer and Manufacturers of Soft Drinks.
- Managing Director - Caribrake Products Limited, Manufacturers and Distributors of Automotive Parts and Accessories.
- Managing Director - Appliance Traders Limited, Dealers in Air Conditioning, Appliance and Commercial Equipment.
- Served as President of the Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica from December 2006 to June 2009 and from June 2012 to December 2014.
- Former Chairman of the Development Bank of Jamaica and the National Health Fund and has also served on numerous State boards, including the Factories Corporation, National Education Trust and JAMPRO.
- Served as special advisor to the Prime Minister of Jamaica from 2009 to 2011.
- In 2014, he was conferred with the National Honour of the Order of Distinction in the rank of Commander (CD) for his invaluable contribution to the private and public sectors in Jamaica.