Home Contents Insurance

Covering your contents

If your house is the structure, then its contents make it a home. Should unfortunate circumstances, like a fire or natural disaster, were to occur you’d want to replace them and get your life back to normal. Whether you own or rent, this insurance is a good idea.

Whether you own your home or rent, you will need insurance for your contents.

You are covered for the following perils:  Fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, theft, riot, storm, flood, aircraft (and things falling from aircrafts) and land slippage.

Cover for contents include furniture, furnishings, household goods, appliances, electronic equipment, clothing, personal effects and valuables. We cover personal money, up to stated limits.

Other benefits included under your contents policy:

  • Alternative accommodation and loss of rent
  • Replacement of external locks
  • Contents temporarily removed
  • Mirrors and glass in furniture
  • Fatal accident benefit
  • Removal of debris
  • Credit Cards

Please call your agent or contact us at 1 (246) 431-2800 or [email protected] for more information about our products! 

Download Our Brochure

related products

Key Protector Home

Your home’s structure keeps you safe. This is a way of returning the favour - with insurance that protects your home, and provides you and your family with options should your house structure be compromised.

Read More