Ways to Pay Your Premium
How to make Motor, Home and General Insurance Payments during COVID-19
- Pay from your bank account
Use the bill payment function on the online banking portals of CIBC First Caribbean or use the same function on their apps.
- Use the Third-Party transfers option on any online banking portal.
You first need to set up Sagicor General Insurance Inc. as a payee using our bank information:
- CIBC First Caribbean – Old Parham Road, St John’s Antigua
- Account Number: 106689518
Put the policy holder (insured) and the policy number in the “reference” field, so that the premium is credited to your policy.
- Wire transfer to bank
- CIBC First Caribbean – Old Parham Road
Account Number: 106689518
Swift Code: FCIBAGAG
- Use credit card, clients who wish to pay via credit card can confirm this by calling 480-5556, 480 5565 or 480-5555
How to Make Payments for Life, Health and Mortgages during COVID-19
Account Name: Sagicor Life (Eastern Caribbean) Inc
To ensure your payments are accurately applied, you are also required to do the following: