Important Notice to Our Valued Clients
At Sagicor the wellbeing of our team, our clients, our communities and our fellow citizens are very important to us, and as such we continue to diligently monitor developments surrounding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak across the globe and closer to home in the Caribbean. As the leading insurance entity in the Caribbean, our action team has already implemented several measures to ensure that the risk of the Coronavirus is minimised.
Sagicor will also share updates on the following digital platforms:
Sagicor Donates US $1M to help fight the spread of COVID-19
The Caribbean’s leading insurance provider will use the US$1 Million to support containment and response efforts to COVID-19
COVID-19 Important Notice to Our Pension Clients Sagicor Updated Communication to Pension clients on COVID-19.
COVID-19 Important Notice to Our Individual Health Clients Sagicor Updated Communication to Individual Health clients on COVID-19.
COVID-19 Important Notice to Our Corporate Clients (Updated) Sagicor Updated Communication to Corporate Customers on COVID-19.
Important Notice to Our Retail Clients Sagicor Coronavirus Communication to our Retail Clients
Important Notice to our Corporate Clients Sagicor Coronavirus Communication to our Corporate Clients
Prepare and Be Aware
Here are some helpful tips
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based (60% or higher) gel.
- Cover your mouth with the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze; or use a tissue. Make sure you dispose of used tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who have flu-like symptoms.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of the flu, do not self-medicate. Seek medical help immediately.