What is Golfer's All Risk Insurance?
An all-in-one policy that can provide cover for your equipment and any liability to others you may incur while golfing:
- A financial benefit should you hole out in one shot
- Accidental loss or damage to golfing equipment whilst either in transit to or from the golf club or whilst at any golf club on the island
- Loss of personal belonging in the club house due to fire or theft
- Financial compensation if, due to some violent accidental external and visible means while on a golf course suffer from:
- A temporary totally disabled
- Loss of sight from one or both eyes
- severance of a limb
- an injury that results in your death
- All sums you are liable for resulting from accidental bodily injury to another person or damage to their property that occur while you are playing golf anywhere in the island.