What is CariCare Advantage Plan for Frontline Heroes?
Frontline workers have been at the forefront actively working to provide our essential products and services as we combat the Covid-19 Pandemic. Those in the essential services have been at the forefront saving the lives of many, while putting their own at risk. You are nothing short of heroes and we want you to know: “We’re in this together!” This plan targets our Frontline Heroes: Defense, Food Chain Workers, Media, Delivery Services and more- their employees, dependants and spouses.
Choose from five plan amounts in the sum of (local currency) $100K, $150K, $250K, $500K and $1Million and enjoy preferential premium rates just for you. Enroll by September 30th, 2020 and *no medical will be required. Insureds on this plan, will also receive a 20% discount on Motor and 10% discount on Property (including contents) general insurance premiums from Sagicor General Insurance.
- Sagicor has exclusively designed a Group Life Insurance product with Accidental Death and Dismemberment (ADD) and Critical Illness (CI), for this group of heroes.
- Critical Illness covers ten illnesses:
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Bypass
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Kidney Failure
- Major Organ Transplant
- Spouses and Dependent Children – same level of cover as primary insureds i.e. $100K, $150K, $250K, $500K and $1Million
How to Buy
Sign up with the umbrella body to which you belong: Association/Board/Council. Fill in your application form and pass the completed document to the Plan Administrator, who will send it to our inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
Choose from five plan amounts in the sum of (local currency) $100K, $150K, $250K, $500K and $1Million and enjoy preferential premium rates just for you. Enroll by September 30th, 2020 and *no medical will be required.
Peace of mind and financial security are yours, knowing that ‘We see you and we got you!’
- Enroll by September 30, 2020 and enjoy :
- No Medical Requirement
- Preferential premium rates designed with our active frontline heroes in mind
- Once covered, you will remain covered once premiums are paid
- Must be a paid-up / registered member with the regulator body at point of enrollment. Sagicor will ask in good faith that they are registered at contract stage.
- Actively at work