Shareholder Banking Information
Sagicor’s transfer and dividend paying agent, TSX Trust, has established a banking relationship with Republic Bank (Trinidad and Tobago) Limited and Republic Bank (Barbados) Limited to facilitate shareholders receiving dividends in local currency if they so choose.
Shareholders now have the flexibility of receiving their dividends in local currency directly deposited to their personal bank accounts in Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago. Additionally, Barbadian shareholders can also direct their dividends to their personal credit union accounts.
Interested Shareholders may elect this new service by completing the Solicitation Form and providing the required information. The form was included with the December 2020 dividend payment. Alternatively, Shareholders may also download the form here:
- Download the Republic Bank Solicitation Form - Barbados
- Download the Republic Bank Solicitation Form - Trinidad and Tobago
This new service:
- Is speedier, with dividends automatically deposited in a timely manner;
- Eliminates the challenges of cashing US dollar cheques;
- Offers Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago shareholders the opportunity to elect local or US currency for their dividends;
- Reduces the risk of loss of cheque or stale dated cheques, and
- Eliminates banking fees associated with cashing of foreign currency cheques.
Shareholders are encouraged to complete their election and provide account information as soon as possible and experience a simpler way of receiving dividends from Sagicor.