Ronald Blitstein, BA, MBA
Group Chief Information Officer, Sagicor Financial Company Ltd.
- Joined Sagicor Financial Corporation in 2013.
- Holds both a BA in Political Science, and an MBA in Finance from Syracuse University.
- IT professional, with knowledge in all areas of information technology and its application to driving improved business outcomes.
- Previously served as Director, Business Technology and Strategies Practice for a global advisory firm, supporting Fortune 500 clients, national governments and United Nations agencies.
- Held key executive leadership positions at Revlon, Pitney Bowes, BOC Group, and Xerox Corporation.
- Served as a Six Sigma Champion for firms pursuing enterprise operational excellence.