Anthony Chandler, CGA, CPA, MBA
Group Chief Financial Controller, Sagicor Financial Company Ltd.
- Appointed Group Chief Financial Controller in 2013.
- Member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia, Canada and holds an MBA from the University of Manchester.
- Prior to this, he served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Sagicor Life Inc from 2011.
- Joined Sagicor in 1995 as Financial Accountant, and was transferred to the Group subsidiary, Island Life Insurance Company Ltd in 2000.
- Has over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry.
- In 2003 he joined the management of Life of Jamaica as Head of its Internal Audit function, before returning to Barbados in the position of Vice President, Finance, of Sagicor Life Inc later in the same year.
- In 2006 he was promoted to Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Sagicor Life Inc.