Andre Mousseau, BA, MBA
Group Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer, Sagicor Financial Company Ltd.
- Appointed Group Chief Operating Officer in 2021, and Group Chief Financial Officer in 2019 with oversight of and primary responsibility for the planning, implementation and management of the Group’s financial activities.
- His prior directorships also span the boards of Aurigen Reinsurance, a Bermuda-based life reinsurance provider, Impark Corp., one of North America’s largest parking management providers, and Premier Lotteries. He was also an alternate board member of Camelot Group PLC, the operator of UK National Lottery.
- Holds an undergraduate degree in Economics from McGill University, and an MBA from the Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario.
- Has 20 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Formerly a Partner with Alignvest Private Capital, Portfolio Manager for the Long-Term Equities Group at the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP), and Principal at EdgeStone Capital Partners, a leading independent private equity manager in Canada.