Dr. M. Patricia Downes-Grant, CBE, MA, MBA, DBA, LLD (Hon)
Director | Board of Directors
Appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of Sagicor Life Inc in 2006, having served as Group Chief Operating Officer since 2002.
- Joined Sagicor in 1991, and held several senior positions, including those of Vice President, Investments and Treasurer and Executive Vice President (Finance and Investments) before being appointed Chief Executive Officer.
- Holds an MBA in Finance, an MA in Economics, a Doctorate in Business Administration (Finance) and an Honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of the West Indies.
- Prior to joining Sagicor, Dr Downes-Grant was a Senior Manager with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- More than 20 years of experience in insurance, banking and asset management.
- Former Chairman of the Barbados Stock Exchange and Barbados Central Securities Depository, and a Director of several companies within the Sagicor Group and private companies >