The Sagicor Foundation is the charitable arm of the Sagicor Group Jamaica, that provides support to child related health institutions and charitable organisations, through our mantra, Caring, Inspiring, Serving. We live our mantra by giving much needed support to institutions in need. The Bethlehem Home for abandoned babies and children, operated by Missionaries of the Poor, the Spanish Town and Mandeville Hospital paediatric units were selected to receive equipment and supplies from the Sagicor Foundation in 2017.
Please donate today and help us to continue to Care, Inspire, Serve our children. Your donation could help us to reach our target of $60 million Jamaican Dollars.
- Donate to Sagicor Foundation through our PayPal Account - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EVYU96948BMSJ
- Wire transfer - Sagicor Foundation Jamaica
- Intermediary Bank Name: Bank of America
- Field (56) Intermediary Swift Address: BOFAUS3N
- Beneficiary Bank Name: Sagicor Bank Jamaica Limited
- Field (57) Beneficiary Bank SWIFT Address: SAJAJMKN