Advantage Senior is a unique saving account specially tailored for your needs if you are 60 years or over. It offers great benefits and discounts on key banking services in-branch.
Your Advantage Senior Account offers:
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- First 3 in-branch withdrawals per month are Free
- 50% of existing Safe Deposit Boxes, Safekeeping, Managers Cheques, Standing Orders and Wire Transfer fees.
There is a minimum opening balance of $5000.
Available in the following currencies:
Welcome to Sagicor Bank!
Having all the required documents will save time. Here is a list of documents you can choose from:
One valid photo identification required:
- National ID Card with photo
- Driver's License (photograph/signature)
- Employee ID (photograph/signature)with letter from employer
- Citizenship Card or Senior Citizen ID with Birth Certificate
- TRN Card or Driver’s Licence (or the equivalent e.g. SSN, SIN, etc.)
Two character references required:
- Employer for at least the last 3 months (signed by CEO of Company, Manager or equivalent)
- Army officer (Major or above)
- Attorney at Law
- Clerk of Court
- Consular Officer (High Commissioner/Ambassador)
- Current Sagicor Client (2 years and in good standing)
- Financial Institution (Manager or above)
- Judge (Resident Magistrate or above)
- Marriage Officer/Civil Registrar
- Justice of the Peace/Notary Public
- Police Officer (Deputy Superintendent or above)
- Confirmed Sagicor Staff Members
- Member of Parliament
- Sagicor Providers (Doctors & Owners of Pharmacies)
- Principal of school registered with the Ministry of Education
Any of the following:
- Utility Bill (no more than 3 months old)
- Current Statement from Financial Institution
- Voter's Card
- Letter/Declaration from Justice of the Peace Lease or Rental Agreement
- College Admission letter when in dorms
Proof of source of funds/income:
- The Jamaican regulation requires proof of source of funds.