Meet September's Top Financial Advisor: Vivian Campbell
At Sagicor, our team members go above and beyond to exceed the expectations of our clients. Here at Sagicor Life we acknowledge our financial advisors monthly. We believe in recognizing their excellent performance publicly with monthly spreads in the newspaper and on social media. Now, in our new blog feature, we want you to take a closer look at our August Super Producers!
Meet Vivian Campbell from the Senator's Branch.
How long have you been a Sagicor Life advisor?
I have been an Sagicor Life advisor since September 01, 2021
What do you enjoy the most about being an advisor?
I love to add value to people’s life, Meeting new persons, I get all the flexibility and perks of running my own business. It’s not without challenges but it is fulfilling and it never gets boring.
What is your biggest/most fond accomplishment in your career as an advisor?
Being the most outstanding advisor within Sagicor in my first month contracted.
Which Sagicor Life product do you like the most and why?
Ultra-life, it protects the people that are financially dependent on you, Life insurance protects the people that are financially dependent on you. If your parents, spouse, children, or other loved ones would face financial hardship if you died, life insurance should be high on your list of required insurance policies. Think about how much you earn each year (and the number of years you plan to remain employed), and purchase a policy to replace that income in the event of your untimely demise. Factor in the cost of burial too, as the unexpected cost is a burden for many families.
How do you stay motivated as a leader?
- Regularly review your goals and progress. Seeing progress is a great motivator in itself, and also improves your self-esteem
- Continue to set new goals. Think about what you want to achieve next week, next month and next year. Tackle one goal at a time so you don’t feel overwhelmed
- Keep the momentum up. It takes up to 3 months to develop a new habit, so keeping the momentum and routine helps it feel more automatic over time.
- Find mentors – a mentor is someone who is experienced in the habit you want to change. Finding social or support groups with the same interest can help you find a mentor.
- Surround yourself with positive people. Positive friends and family enhance your positive self-talk, which also helps to manage the symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Use exercise as one of your daily goals to improve your mental health.
What are your top 3 things to share with other managers/leaders?
- Build Trust with clients.
- Leaders listen to your managers.
- Practice creativity thinking.
Contact Vivian to talk about your financial goals.