Our Young Professionals’ motor policy gives our policyholders more!
These additional benefits include:
- Personal Accident Coverage 24/7 for any accident (not only involving your motor vehicle)
- Cover for personal possessions
- Medical Expenses
- Householders Insurance Coverage
PERSONAL ACCIDENT COVERAGE
Our Personal Accident coverage is one of the main features of this product. It provides a benefit of $50,000.00 if the policyholder/spouse suffers total and permanent loss of use of their eyes hands or feet or dies anywhere within Barbados, arising out of any accident, not just from a vehicular accident.
We know how critical your personal items are, so we have also included coverage for same including laptops, mobile or other electronic devices up to a maximum of $3,000.00 against:-
- Accidental loss or damage whilst in your vehicle at the time of an accident and/or
- Theft whilst stored in your vehicle.
In addition, the policy also covers these items up to a maximum of $3,000.00 against robbery or hold up whilst you are within a radius of 1 mile of your vehicle.
In the event of an injury resulting from a motor vehicle accident, we have increased the medical expenses benefit from $1,500.00 (which is offered on our standard policy) to $3,000.00 per person including the driver. This gives our policyholders and their passengers greater access to emergency medical care.
HOUSEHOLD CONTENTS INSURANCE
In addition, another exciting benefit under this policy is optional coverage for household contents in your place of residence. This is usually only offered under a separate Householders policy. These items will be covered up to a sum insured of $10,000.00 and includes laptops, mobile or other electronic devices.
With our new “Young Professionals“ policy you will receive:
- $50,000.00 in personal accident cover
- $3,000.00 personal possessions
- $3,000.00 medical expenses
- $10,000.00 in household contents cover
This is the widest range of cover you will get in Barbados for a Comprehensive, or Third Party only motor insurance policy.