Give your portfolio a more competitive edge. Choose fixed-income investments with an attractive rate of return. Repurchase agreements are similar to Certificate of Deposits in that they pay a fixed rate based on a fixed investment period. The principal is secured by the underlying government or corporate security. With a Repo, your funds are invested at an agreed upon rate for a fixed period of time with a specified maturity date. At maturity, full payment of the initial investment plus the interest is available to you. Sagicor Investment offers repos in the following currencies:
- Trinidad and Tobago dollar
- United States dollar
- TT$60,000, US$10,000; opens your account
- Flexible terms from 30 days to 1 year
- Get our highest rate when you open a one-year repo
- Monthly statements available
- Reinvest the interest payments to the matured principal or have it deposited into your personal bank account
- Automatic renewal options available
- Competitive fixed interest rates—within the investment period
Funds invested in a repo are not deposits and not covered by the Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Ready to Apply?
Apply Online Today or Download our Fillable PDF Application Forms to get started. Let us develop an investment plan to help you reach your goals! For more information or if you have further questions, please speak with a Personal Financial Advisor at your nearest branch or call 800-SAGE (7243).