How Can Sagicor Saver Series Help You?
Sagicor Saver Series helps protect your financial future by allowing you to:
- Acquire life insurance protection for the duration of the policy so that in the event of death, your family's needs can be taken care of and debts can be settled;
- Get cash in a lump sum at maturity to liquidate debts, accumulate wealth, supplement retirement income or accomplish a specific financial goal; and
- Accumulate guaranteed cash values which could enable the policy to be used as security for a loan during the policy's term.
Core policy features include:
- Payment of the Sum Assured in the event that the insured dies before maturity;
- Guaranteed cash values against which loans can be obtained, subject to terms of repayment; and
- A guaranteed lump sum payment at maturity that will be equal to the Sum Assured once there is no policy loan indebtedness to be satisfied.
Enhance Your Sagicor Saver Series with Optional benefits
The Sagicor Saver Series policy may be enhanced by the addition of one or more riders to give you a premium waiver benefit in the event of total disability and a lump sum benefit in the event of accidental death or dismemberment.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Option
With the purchase of this option (which is available for insureds between 15 years old and the policy's maximum issue age), if an insured dies in an accident or becomes dismembered within the meaning of the policy, then, subject to the policy's terms and conditions, a pre-determined lump sum benefit will be paid.
Waver of Premium Option
Should you choose to purchase this option, on being satisfied that you have become totally disabled under the terms of the policy, while your disability continues, Sagicor will waive the payment of the premium until the end of the benefit period. Where this option is chosen with a policy issued to you on the life of another person, the premium will also be waived following your death until the end of the benefit period.