What is Contractor's All Risk Insurance?
This policy provides cover for damage to your building and for losses and injury for which you may be legally liable whilst your home is under construction. The type of damage covered by this policy is extensive and is referred to as All Risk cover. This means is that the policy covers loss or damage from any cause that is unforeseen unless the cause has been excluded.
- Partially constructed building
- Construction materials and equipment at the construction site
- All objects and property on the construction site related to the construction
- Accidental loss or damage to the property of any person besides the Insured caused by an accident related to the construction of the building
- Legal liability for injury, illness or death to any person caused by an accident related to the construction of the building
What’s not covered
- Legal liability for injury illness or death to workmen or employees as this liability is covered under our employer’s liability policy
- Damage or loss caused by detective workmanship, wear and tear, mechanically breakdown or deterioration