Are you able to work independently with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient?
Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and a high level of confidence and professionalism?
COUNTRY: ST. LUCIA
- Bachelor’s Degree is desirable, but not essential.
- A Secretarial Diploma/Certified Professional Secretary’s Certificate and at least five years of experience in a similar position providing administrative support to a senior executive.
- A high-level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills along with excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- An understanding of basic financial data, a company’s operating and financial performance would be an asset.
- Research and report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior intellect, and an outstanding ability to communicate using these qualities and skills.
- An energetic, efficient and resourceful team player and individual contributor.
- An active and effective project leader.
- A person with an insatiable appetite to learn more.
- The confidence gained from solid experience in a similar role is required to effectively interface with executives, government officials and regulators,
shareholders, clients and vendors.
Submit your application and curriculum vitae by email to email@example.com by Friday, June 30, 2017.