Sagicor offers career opportunities across the English-speaking and Dutch Caribbean, the United States and the United Kingdom. Our environment will leverage your greatest professional strengths, whilst developing a range of transferable skills that will help to fast-track your career. Our best employees are progressive, forward-thinking people who thrive on the fast pace of our business and take full advantage of our learning environment. Opportunities include careers in the following areas:
- Financial Advisory Services
- Accounting and Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Asset Management
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate and Legal Services
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Insurance and Pension Administration
Sagicor is a performance-oriented company which places a high premium on achievement, and encourages superior performance through structured financial rewards. The company embraces a total rewards strategy which includes:
- Work/Life Balance
- Performance Management & Recognition
- Professional Development and Career Opportunity
Our total rewards philosophy aims to:
- Achieve an efficient and competitive position for the company as an Employer of Choice in the markets in which we operate, while supporting our efforts to attract, motivate and retain the best candidates for positions in the company.
- Recognise the relative strategic importance of jobs, and the complexity and skills required to perform the job functions.
- Create a balance between the needs of our employees and the strategic objectives of the company.
- Ensure that all employees are treated fairly, while recognising and rewarding team effort and individual performance.
Our Commitment to Staff
Our employees are the key to our success. To achieve our objective to provide financial services that create value for our customers and excellent returns to our shareholders, we recruit and develop the best talent available to our region. We commit to providing our staff with:
- A competitive salary in each of our markets.
- A comprehensive benefits package that provides coverage for medical and life insurance, as well as subsidised retirement plans and wellness programmes that support work-life balance.
- A generous employee rewards and recognition programme that acknowledges the hard work and dedication of our best staff, whilst encouraging ideas for new and creative approaches to the way we do business.
- A working environment that encourages and facilitates continued development and that supports the fulfillment of personal and financial goals.
- A culture that values, promotes and supports continuous learning and development.
- A range of career paths and opportunities that allow for professional development and growth.